We are excited to announce the teams that will be participating in our Las Vegas Workshop!
This workshop will bring together eleven regional teams of two to catalyze partnerships of libraries and civic data intermediaries, with each team including one library partner and one non-library civic data intermediary. Teams will learn to incubate new local data partnerships, get a better handle on their own civic data ecosystems, and learn from innovative peers across the country.
Sign up for our mailing list, send us an email or find us on twitter to stay up to date with Civic Switchboard goings on!
- Alaska State Library
- Alaska Office of Management and Budget*
- Everett Public Library
- City of Everett IT
Finger Lakes Region, NY
- Pioneer Library System
- Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Ontario County
- Rice University Fondren Library
- Rice University’s Kinder Institute for Urban Research*
- Indianapolis Public Library
- The Polis Center at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
Las Vegas, NV
- University of Nevada Las Vegas University Libraries
- City of Las Vegas
- Oakland Public Library
- Open Oakland*
Saint Paul, MN
- Saint Paul Public Library
- Saint Paul Office of Technology and Communications
San Mateo County, CA
- Stanford University Library
- County of San Mateo*
Southern and Central Maine
- Colby College Libraries
- Data Innovation Project, Cutler Institute of Health and Social Policy, University of Southern Maine
- University of Arizona Libraries
- City of Tucson, GIS Dept.*
*Selected to act as a cross pollinator and attend the Digital Library Forum (DLF) meeting following the workshop.