We are excited to announce the teams that will be participating in our Atlanta Workshop!
This workshop will bring together twelve regional teams of two to catalyze partnerships of libraries and civic data intermediaries, with each team including one library partner and one non-library civic data intermediary. Teams will learn to incubate new local data partnerships, get a better handle on their own civic data ecosystems, and learn from innovative peers across the country.
We’ll offer a similar version of this workshop in October 2018 before the Digital Library Federation (DLF) forum in Las Vegas, NV. Look for the call in early June!
- Georgia State University Library
- Atlanta Regional Commission
- Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History
- Communities Who Know, Inc
- University of Baltimore Langsdale Library
- Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance–Jacob France Institute
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Library*
- UNC Charlotte Urban Institute
- Chicago Public Library*
- City Tech Collaborative
- Cleveland Public Library
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development (Case Western Reserve University)
- Auraria Library*
- Shift Research Lab
Guilford County, NC
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Guilford County Government
- Owen Graduate School of Management
- Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
- Laney Community College*
- Urban Strategies Council
South Bend, IN
- Hesburgh Libraries, University of Notre Dame*
- Center for Social Concerns, University of Notre Dame
Southern Tier Region of New York State
- Mann Library (Cornell University Library)
- Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County
*Selected to act as a cross pollinator and attend the invitation only National Neighborhood Indicators Partnership meeting following the workshop.